CAMBIO FOR TRANSPORTATION
SUPPORTING YOUR TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE RISK MANAGEMENT NEEDS
Cambio enables efficient data management, hazard screening, monitoring, and assessment for the management of geotechnical assets and geohazard sites. It is built on over 20 years of experience in the risk management of linear pipeline infrastructure and is now adapted to support transportation networks. The platform relies on calibrated algorithms developed through specialized knowledge of landslides, hydrologic and hydrogeologic processes and other geohazards to inform risk management decisions during the planning and operational phases. The net result for a Cambio user is a powerful and secure, web-based geohazard data and risk management visualization platform that allows the user to direct maximum effort towards impactful decisions. In parallel with the Cambio experience, BGC collaborates with owners to provide risk management services that include site-specific geological and geotechnical risk assessments, alternatives evaluation, mitigation design, and the development of emergency response plans.
- Single database tied directly to the spatial location and time the data were collected.
- Industry-specific inspection forms for culverts, cut slopes, bridges, embankments, etc.
- Automated real-time instrumentation, and weather and satellite data.
- Support for rail and highway linear infrastructure, including chainage or mile markers.
- Unlimited map data layers, and map functionality such as profile and area tools.
- Secure access for unlimited users within your organization.
- Record and preserve multiple inspection records for the same location without over-writing historical information.
For more information on Cambio or to book a software demonstration, please contact one of our team leaders.
Software Development Lead
Interested in seeing how Cambio can help?
Already a Cambio user?
Visit cambiosupport.com for product support and help.