Risk management made easier
Better data, better decisions
Cambio is a web-based platform that empowers you to make better, proactive, and risk-informed decisions for your infrastructure.
Our cloud-hosted software solution is designed to help you take a systematic approach to managing infrastructure. It serves as a key tool in the execution of best practice geohazard risk mitigation programs. Cambio elevates infrastructure management decisions, making them cost-effective, defensible, better documented, transparent, and easily communicated to regulators and senior management.
Supported by global leaders in geoscience
Our proprietary software tools extend BGC’s consulting services, and our clients benefit directly from our innovation, experience, and expertise.
Customized data integration & management
Cambio makes it easier to assess and prioritize your data. Cambio integrates geospatial data sets, asset mapping, assessment histories, climate histories and forecasts, and photo records. Data are accessible through Cambio desktop and mobile. Cambio also offers predictive algorithms for Annual Probability of Failure estimates for all inspected geohazard sites. That, along with failure consequences, creates standardized risk assessments and better data-driven management decisions.
- Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar (InSAR) data
- Existing hazard data
- Client-acquired lidar, orthophotos, lidar change detection
- Instrument locations
- Borehole locations
- Survey locations
- Terrain mapping
- Mapped landslide polygons
- District or area boundaries
- Major drainage basins boundaries
- Parks and reserves boundaries
- Chainage markers
- River Network ToolsTM which integrates a variety of data sources pertaining to river and stream hazards
- Standardized and integrated geohazard inspection forms available through mobile application to support repeatable and consistent BGC or client inspection data collection
- Real-time earthquake and flood monitoring with integrated alert system
- Earthquake Seismic Monitoring (USGS, NRCAN)
- Landslide susceptibility data (NE BC, AB, SK)
- Climate widget (includes SNODAS, Copernicus and RDPS)
- Weather (North America snowpack stations – Percent of Median SWE and SWE)
- Precipitation Forecast data Earth observation data
- Snow Data Assimilation System (SNODAS) – Snowpack Data
- Regional Determination Precipitation Analysis (RDPS)
- NOAA Storm Tracks
- Upstream Dam Inventory
- Land Survey Boundaries
- Light Detection and Ranging (lidar)
- Digital Elevation Models (DEM) if in: Manitoba, North Dakota, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ontario
Visualize assets & hazards
It can be hard to communicate the impact of events or risks when you’re dealing with a large inventory of assets. Cambio presents data in a visual way, making it easier to see information essential to decision-making at a big-picture level. You also can go deeper into the raw data when needed.
Monitor impacts in real time
Real-time flood, precipitation, and earthquake monitoring helps focus inspection work and reduce impacts when events occur. Cambio issues alerts when site-specific thresholds for streamflow, precipitation, or ground movement are exceeded.
Cambio is available on desktop and mobile, 24 hours a day, seven days a week and we’re regularly improving it. You’re always using the latest version with new features and updates.
Support & community
Our support team is available during regular business hours and on a best-effort basis outside of regular working hours. We are striving to continually improve the Cambio user experience and value your feedback. New features are regularly being developed based on customer feedback with all users receiving access to the latest version available. The annual Cambio Users Group Workshops welcome the Cambio community to reflect on learnings, identify opportunities and consider future systems capabilities with the goal of continuous improvement.
Contact Us For more information on Cambio or to book a software demonstration, please contact one of our team leaders.
Interested in seeing how Cambio can help?
Already a Cambio user?
Visit cambiosupport.com for product support and help.