CAMBIO FOR UTILITIES
CAMBIO GEOTECHNICAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR UTILITIES
Cambio helps power and energy clients identify and characterize flood and geohazard risk related to the construction and operation of generation facilities, linear and distributed infrastructure, and reservoir slopes. The tools available in Cambio can be incorporated into site and land use planning, inspection and maintenance workflows, and asset management practices for both new and existing projects. Cambio integrates various types of weather, stream flow, earthquake and slope monitoring data to support the evolution of risk assessment over time and the development of emergency response plans for a given site or system..
- Single view of utility assets (including transmission and distribution infrastructure, hydro reservoirs, dams, generating stations, and third party infrastructure) and the hazards that may affect them.
- Web-map interface includes ability to display unlimited data layers.
- Remote sensing data display, including lidar and InSAR change detection in combination with traditional monitoring from surface and downhole instrumentation.
- Map tools such as advanced profile and measurement.
- Hazard inventory for utility assets such as landslide hazards affecting reservoirs.
- Transmission and distribution infrastructure visible in the context of mapped geohazards.
- Web and mobile applications for the inspection of hazards and assets.
- Secure access for unlimited users within your organization.
For more information on Cambio or to book a software demonstration, please contact one of our team leaders.
Interested in seeing how Cambio can help?
Already a Cambio user?
Visit cambiosupport.com for product support and help.