Cambio Geotechnical Asset Management Solution for Mining
Mining constitutes 60% of BGC’s work, with significant contributions as Engineers of Record for tailings storage facilities. We understand your challenges associated with data management, record-keeping, and the need to make informed decisions. Drawing upon our deep earth science expertise, we offer end-to-end risk evaluation and data management services for diverse mine facilities and infrastructure, including tailings dams, open pits, and closure plans.
Cambio supports comprehensive safety and risk management throughout the lifecycle of geotechnical structures at a mine site, from pre-feasibility to closure. It also provides stakeholders insights into the compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Visualization: Provides an interactive map view of mine site data.
- Site Inspections: Utilizes web and mobile applications for on-site inspections.
- Centralized Data Storage: Stores site histories, including as-built and construction quality assurance records, surveys, site investigation data, inspections, and mitigations, all in one place.
- Instrumentation: Accesses near real-time readings, viewes plots, and monitors alarm status.
- Remote Sensing Data Integration: Incorporates remote sensing data like lidar, photogrammetry, DEMs, change detection, site ortho- and sat-photos, and InSAR.
- Borehole Data Integration: Offers quick access to logs, field geological descriptions, lab data, and georeferenced for viewing in plan and profile.
- Various Map Tools: Enhances visualization and analysis for better understanding.
- Planning Tools: Uses standardization and visualization of site investigation to better inform planning and collaboration between various project teams. Tracks and searches actions associated with the project.
- Dashboards: Summarizes key information and track KPIs.
- Secure Access: Offers secure access for unlimited users within your organization.